Sunday, January 29, 2012

“When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep.”

 

A hint a dash

Dear bloggers/readers,

So today Yours Truly decided to close her books and clip away her papers for once and do what she does worst…

COOK AND BAKE

I’m still learning, and it’s more of a stress reliever for me than a chore, and as the doctor has advised to stay relaxed, I couldn’t say no.

While baking the brownies (far right) I realised one thing. My little sister does not understand the concept: “Staring at the brownies does not make them bake faster”. So she sat in front of the stove for a good few minutes just watching them bake.

The custard and pakoras (far left, and middle) were a special request by dad. He was fasting today so wanted anything and everything!

After the cooking was done, all that was left to do was to share it with my ever so lovely bloggers and readers.

Enjoy,

Yours Truly

3 comments:

  1. Wow sounds yummy, I'd like to have a taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food on the picture looks so yummy! now you're making me hungry :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm i like the sound of brownies! Karima

    ReplyDelete