Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MY FAVS [Taaaagggg!!! You’re it!]

 

First off, I’d like to thank the Loveeely Sara of Sweet Serenity for tagging me in her list of favourites.

And without further adieu here is my list of favourites, and the people that I TAG!

  1. Food – I lovee my desi foood to death, although it’s a shame that  I can’t handle too much spice. So anything that’s mildly spicy is goood!
  2. Color – PURPLE! I’m a big fan of red too, but PURPLE ftw!
  3. Animal – I don’t like animals much to be honest. That is why I don’t have pets, but if I were to get a pet I’d get a fish. They’re quiet and don’t walk around licking you and pooping on your carpet! Eye rolling smile
  4. Sports – Haha! Can I skip this one? I’m not big on sports, but I do watch the National Hockey League finals, only if this beautiful man is playing Winking smile. He’s sort of my sport crush!
  5. Dessert – Rasmalaii, would have to be my favourite Dessert of all time. Mmmmm!
  6. Pair of shoes – From flats to chunky heel to high heels to leather boots to sick speed runners to cute flipflops to fancy sandals. You name it! It’ll most likely be in my closet. Eye rolling smile
  7. Outfit – Preppy with a hint of trendy is usually the kind of outfits that I like to wear to school and work, but when it comes to favs nothing beats the desi ‘ol Shalwar Kameez! Though, I haven’t tried a sari yet! hmmmm (?)
  8. BrandH&M and Smart set
  9. Perfume – Jeniffer Lopez for the winner Open-mouthed smile! Her perfume and her hair both are too much to handle.
  10. Accessory – Bracelets and Earrings!
  11. City – I don’t have a favourite city yet. There are so many that I still need to visit. lol. [Next..? ]
  12. Hobby – Writing! Whether its a  blog, school work, or personal reflection. It always gets me through the rough and tough every time!
  13. Beauty Product – Eye shadow and Blush
  14. Snack – Ready to go noodles! They were discovered by my Best friend back in Eighth grade and have been our favourite since then! 
  15. Holiday – I don’t know if this is about my favourite holiday place which is Vancouver or my favourite Holiday which is EID
  16. Movie – Shawshank Redemption is on the top of my list of 100000000 movies that I love!
  17. Song – I don’t know if it’s possible to have just one favourite song. I have like fifty that I could list out. Currently my favourite song is “After every rainfall” by Outlandish.
  18. Guilty Pleasure – haha! I guess my love for Johnny Depp would be considered a guilty pleasure! I just can’t seem to get over his awesome acting skills and the whole pirate look!

T A G G E D    O N E S: Drum roll please…

  1. Smiley of ╚» š ρ α я к ℓ ι n g š м ι ℓ є š «╝
  2. Splendid of The Splendid Sky
  3. Elisa of Before Sunrise

Are these all the rules of the award? I really hope so, because I’m kind of pressed for time at the moment! I hope all you smart bloggers/readers are having a productive and joyful week, and I’ll get back to you with more award responses and other posts sooooooon!

 

 

 

Yours Truly

3 comments:

  1. Salaam,

    Yay! I'm the first to comment. I love number 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 15. Desi food is simply the best, but unfortunately I too can't handle excessive spice. Also, I completely forgot about ras malai when I was writing my favorite desserts, I absolutely love it too! And high five, shalwar kameez is gorgeous. Saris are apparently to be worn after marriage according to my mom, lol.

    Oh, and if I had interpreted the holiday question the same way then Eid is my favorite as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! God, I am so behind on these awards and tags, I've lost count.

    After every rainfall is really nice! The lyrics are amazing.
    && of course my favourite would have to be #6 ;]

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I love your list and now I feel like I know you even better :) Masha'Allah, you are a wonderful woman!!!

    ReplyDelete