So, here is the last one of the awards that I have to respond to! I saved this one for last because I found this one truly special, and I was quite surprise to see my name on Zainab’s post when she posted this one up! Thanks a ton you awesome writer youuu!
The rules to this one are quite short and simple, so I’m going to get in the game right away:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded this to you
2. Link posts by you and fellow bloggers that YOU find inspirational
3. Give the award to 10 fellow bloggers
Since rule no. 2 and 3 are so similar, I am going to combine them and just list 10 inspirational blogs from the 10 most inspiring bloggers. Sound good? okay! let’s go…
- Elisa’s “Day twenty-four: A picture of something you wish you could change.”
- Sajeel’s “Lost'”
- Nas’ “Happiness is a destination that’s hard to find, it may take some time but in my mind there’s something more & I’ll open a brand new door.”
- Normal.is.overrated.’s: “I'm too unsure of myself.”
- Zainab’s: “Growing up”
- SoulSeek’s “A glimpse of what’s to come”
- Yara’s “10 beautiful aspects of a muslimah”
- Seeker of Jannah’s “Day 5&6: What We Have”
- Gemini Girl’s “Life is a gift”
- Sidras’ “Wonderfully Random - A Wonder”
I would like to request all you bloggers/readers to check out these posts and other blogs by these inspiring bloggers! They are truly amazing, and keep you hoooked on for a long time! When I read any of their blogs, I have to actually force myself to shut the laptop so I can get my work done! .
Stupid greatly inspiring and awesome blogs –_-!
Have an inspiring weekend everybody! =] x