Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mabrook Mabrook Mabrook

 

 

Eid-ul-Fitr

 

A very very very warm Eid mubarak to you lovelies in Advance. :)

I want to write the post regarding Eid, but I don’t know what to say. Eid is a joyful event that you can write a million things about:

  • I could do a recap on the month of Ramadan.
  • I could mention the fact that our community collected over $30000 for the Ramadan fund, in a matter of 25 days. Masha’Allah!
  • I could write about the 24 cupcakes I have to make for Eid.
  • I could write about the Eid gifts I have bought for my siblings, that they don’t know about yet. :D
  • I could write about how much I love the Henna design on my hands.

And I could go on and on and on, but I don’t want to. I want to read/hear about what you have planned for Eid. How did your shopping turn out? What are you going to cook? What are you going to wear? How are you going to spend this exciting occasion with your loved ones?

I hope Eid 2011 turns out more joyful and blessed for you all. May your fasts and prayers in the blessed month of Ramadan be accepted, and may Allah reward you for your good deeds in the blessed month. They say that the last 10 days of Ramadan are the most important, Allah is more forgiving in these last few days, so please make the most of it. Fast, pray, recite Quran, and do what you can to strengthen your relationship with Allah (swt).

As for me? I will post a proper post up after Eid, until then…

 

Peace. Love. Nap time. ;) x

10 comments:

  1. Eid mubarak in advanced to you too :D I actually dunno how Im gonna spend my eid dont even know if imma gonna take time off from school or not :p

    and Woow your community collected over $30000 for the Ramadan fund, MANSHALLAH BRAVO :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eid Mubarak.... :)
    Jaza-kl-Allah your community have done good job .... :)
    Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. eid mubarak to u too :) i dont know how i ll spent this eid but my sis n dad bday is coming up so its gonns b fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eid Mubarak!!!! Mash'Allah I'm glad about what you guys have achieved, may Allah reward you all! stuff like this cheer me up and OMG cupcakes I'm spending Eid with you...hold on I'm coming over!

    may you have an awesome Eid!!! :))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eid Mubarak and yo sister, share the love!

    Cupcakes please! Kthx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eid Mubarak to all of you loveliees too!
    soulseek: Of course, they are on their way :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asalaam Alaikum sis.

    have given you an award over at my blog

    http://www.muslimmummies.com/2011/09/inspirational-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eid mubarak to you!
    lol, I've said what 4 times now?
    I'll tell you all about my Eid when we next talk. Hopefully soon insha'Allah.
    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete