Monday, September 19, 2011

A heads up to my dear future Hubbband!

 

 

Help me

Since the topic of Marriage has been let out the bag, I thought I’d make a “ He must have/be” list of my own:

  1. He must be funny [if you can make me laugh, life is going to be a LOT less stressful!]
  2. He must be clever [Can tell the difference between tuna and chicken]
  3. He must have awesome hair :D
  4. He must NOT be a sports fanatic. [We will end before we even start!]

Hope that was somewhat interesting for you guys, coz for me none of that matters. Praying five times a day, fasting, keeping a strong Emaan and being educated will do just fine for me. :)

Although Number 3 and 4 would be a bonus. :D

 

Hope you all are doing great! <3

 

Yours Truly x

8 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I'd write except awesome hair cause thats not important for me and I've seen hotties that are bald :D lol he can like sport just not over the top I'd smack him.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I definately agree with your list. Especially number one. Comedey makes life so much brighter I say....Hun don't get your hopes up about the sports part... its really hard to find a dude who doesn't talk about sports. Omgsh even the nerds do.. x___x Although tbh I don't mind anymore because I've gotten used to watching games myself :P

    Awesome post. Short, sweet, and to the point. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome hair??? That made me smile....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should applications be submitted online or mailed?

    LOLOL, just joking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhahaha :D this post made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete